AT&T Wireless Data Contact

James Ribar james+nanog at jribar.com
Mon Mar 16 17:57:43 UTC 2009

Hi,

Our half or dozen or so iPhone users are experiencing issues with
accessing our corporate website and email services.

I spoke to AT&T's support who after a few minutes told me it wasn't an
ATT problem and forwarded me to Apple who said it was an issue with
the website and were unable to help.

I have verified that the website and email in question work just fine
when connecting from other networks, ruling out in my book an issue on
our end.  As far as I can tell the issue seems to be with AT&T's DNS
servers which are not resolving our domains properly.  Accessing
services by IP address works fine.

In an effort to avoid being bounced back and forth on the phone all
day between AT&T and Apple, is there anyone that can contact me off
list who is able to help with this issue or point me in the right
direction?

Thanks,
James