Dynamic IP log retention = 0?

Ross ross at dillio.net
Sat Mar 14 06:39:43 UTC 2009

Vladis,

I'm not going to argue with you on a socio economic opinion that companies
who have stock holders are evil because they don't spend their funds where
they want you to and promote anti-social behavior by doing so. If you
think society's biggest problem is to stop port scanning then I hope you
succeed in your crusade. I think many of us have bigger problems than you
getting port scanned but if you every truly get attacked, I'll be there to
help.

As a good friend of mine says "no one ever goes to work and says, how am I
going to suck today." We can all improve in our operations, public shaming
for not dropping ones other duties to hand over information that you
aren't privileged to is a bit sad.

</rant>
*nite*

--