Network SLA

Athanasios Douitsis aduitsis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 14:34:57 UTC 2009

Anyone interested in setting up his own IP SLA probes by hand and then
collect the measurements into a database, can use a Perl tool we developed
at 2005:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/saa-collector

It's rather old (SAA got renamed into IPSLA in the meantime) and, in
retrospect, the code is a little rough around the edges, but it's
nevertheless usable.

Regards,
Athanasios