Redundant Array of Inexpensive ISP's?

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Thu Mar 12 14:17:48 UTC 2009

Tim Utschig wrote:
> [Please reply off-list.  I'll summarize back to the list if there
> is more than a little interest in me doing so.]

Please do. There are many rural ISPs and WISPs that might benefit from a
decent look at these products, or any open source clones that might be
available to test & refine these tricks.

Pricing for even a fractional DS3 in the rural US is still very high.
Being able to shift bandwidth from a colo facility in a large city to a
remote site served by 3 or 4 consumer grade broadband links could be a
helpful development, if the bottom line works out.

Thanks,
Ken

--
Ken Anderson