Redundant Array of Inexpensive ISP's?

Jason Dearborn jasondearborn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 23:45:52 UTC 2009

Good question.  I'm also curious if anyone has experience with the
Mushroom BBNA device and how it compares to Talari.  Due to various
premises and telco issues, I've been unable to get anything faster
than a DSL connection pulled into a certain branch office.  I'm
considering any and every alternative at this point.