XO peering.

Kevin Oberman oberman at es.net
Tue Mar 10 19:40:51 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-10 at 11:41 -0500, Mort, Eric wrote:
> We had some hardware issues in San Jose which triggered some other
> ugliness.  We believe we have the issues mitigated at this time.  Folks
> still seeing issues are encouraged to hit me up offline.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eric J. Mort
> XO Communications
> Sr. Manager - IP Operations
> Desk - 314-787-7826
> Cell - 314.486-9057
> emort at xo.com

No joy from our (AS293) perspective. I still see traffic to XO at SJ
black-holed.
eqx-sj-rt1-re1> traceroute 198.17.75.45
traceroute to 198.17.75.45 (198.17.75.45), 30 hops max, 40 byte packets
^C

Works fine from Ashburn, though. I've pref'ed XO down at SJ until it is
working again.
--
R. Kevin Oberman
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)