Use of Default in the DFZ: banned in philly, see it now on the net!

Jack Bates jbates at brightok.net
Wed Jun 24 18:19:54 UTC 2009

8025, and thanks for labeling us small transit guys as stub. I have
transit customers that have higher user counts than I do. :P

Randy's page just mentioned stub as not having transit customers.

By your definition, we are stub. 4 ASNs under mine, since customers not
needing BGP don't use it and we inject their routes into our AS. Some
may be undetectable due to routing policies.

Jack