ftc shuts down a colo and ip provider

Peter Dambier peter at peter-dambier.de
Tue Jun 23 08:53:29 UTC 2009

Don't mention Spamhaus (versus nic.at)

Maybe that is the reason why they introduced censoring the day before yesterday here in germany.

Just got a nice stop sign when I looked up spamhaus
saying the site is inapropriate for my computer.

Don't believe it - it's just been a bad dream.
I fully agree with what they did (not spamhaus or our government of coarse)

Kind regards
Peter

--
Peter and Karin Dambier