Cogent input

L K lucas at slashdot.org
Thu Jun 18 15:19:01 UTC 2009

Speaking of the devil:
"Comcast plans to enter into broadband IPv6 technical trials later
this year and into 2010," {Barry Tishgart, VP of Internet Services for
Comcast} said. "Planning for general deployment is underway."
http://tech.slashdot.org/story/09/06/18/1417201/Comcast-To-Bring-IPv6-To-Residential-US-In-2010
http://www.internetnews.com/infra/article.phpr/3825696/Comcast+Embraces+IPv6.htm
http://news.google.com/news/more?um=1&ned=us&cf=all&ncl=dsg_EPKdMw3ISjMxORbZRq061pu7M