Cogent input

Kevin Hodle kevin.hodle at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 05:52:47 UTC 2009

Hi Justin,

     Just FYI - Global Crossing can currently deliver dual stack/native v6
transit in downtown KC,MO. You can either colo with them at 1100 Main St, or
possibly have them haul a wave to one of the other major downtown carrier
hotels they have strands running through / into (1102 Grand/Bryant and 324
E. 11th St/Oak Towers come to mind, not to mention Level3's suite in 1100
Walnut right across the street).

Cheers,
Kevin Hodle

--
||  Kevin Hodle
||  913-780-3959 (Primary)
||  913-626-7197 (Mobile)

PGP KeyID [0xBBDE8ED7]
fingerprint [3E1B 1F10 938E A831 8CF2 670C 1329 0B8B BBDE 8ED7]