WISP NMS recommendations

Freddie Sessler nanogger at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 04:31:29 UTC 2009

Hi Folks,I am looking for recommendations on an NMS system for use in
managing a multivendor wireless infrastructure. Specifically we run mostly
Motorola point to point, point to multipoint(Canopy platform) and mesh
radios devices We have looked at the One Point Wireless Manager but this
product in our evaluation doesn't seem to be ready for prime time and also
has the limitation of only being able to manage Motorola. Ideally we would
have something that could be used for configuration management in a multi
vendor environment as well as recieve SNMP traps about RF issues such as
latency and jitter. I am curious to what other shops are using out there. If
this is a top better suited to another list, my apologies and any pointers
to a different list would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
JT