Telephones for Noisy Data Centers

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Jun 18 01:38:18 UTC 2009

I have similar experience in various equinix datacenters.  I finally
resorted to using a blue-tooth capable phone and bringing in my
Aviation ANR headset with blootooth capabilities.

It's a pricey headset for just using in a datacenter, but, I love having
it in the airplane and it also works well in the datacenter.

It's called a Lightspeed Zulu ANR headset.

http://www.lightspeedaviation.com/content.cfm/Products/Zulu

Owen