Cogent input

Steve Bertrand steve at ibctech.ca
Wed Jun 17 13:28:30 UTC 2009

Joel Jaeggli wrote:

> Steve Bertrand wrote:
>> Stephen Kratzer wrote:
>>
>>> And, they have no plans to support IPv6.
>> Ouch!
>>
>> I hope this is a non-starter for a lot of folks.
>
> read the rest of the thread...

...unfortunately, my message was sent out on the 11th, but just received
yesterday by the list.

I had both nanog at nanog.org and nanog at merit.edu Cc'd, so I don't know
which one failed.

I have problems sending to the NANOG list from my IPv6 server, so I'll
have to find out which destination list address is breaking for me...

(steve at ibctech.ca@2607:f118::5)	by 2607:f118::b6 with ESMTPA; 11 Jun
2009 14:39:10 -0000

s0.nanog.org with smtp (Exim 4.68 (FreeBSD))	(envelope-from
<steve at ibctech.ca>) id 1MGhgj-0000qP-Cd	for nanog at nanog.org; Tue, 16 Jun
2009 23:03:33 +0000

Well, I'm glad I had nothing better to do today other than figure out
what is wrong with that particular email server ;)

Steve