Verio taking twitter down during Iran Election Riots?

Alex Thurlow alex at blastro.com
Wed Jun 17 00:28:28 UTC 2009

An update here.  Reuters is reporting that the US State Department is
behind this maintenance being pushed back.

http://www.reuters.com/article/internetNews/idUSWBT01137420090616?feedType=RSS&feedName=internetNews&rpc=22&sp=true

I find it very interesting that the US government is seeing the use
Twitter is getting from a political perspective.

Alex Thurlow
Blastro Networks

http://www.blastro.com
http://www.roxwel.com