for the DNS inclined

bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com
Mon Jun 15 12:04:13 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 01:39:53PM +0200, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 09:51:45AM +0000, bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com wrote:
>
> I fear from the ICANN Website it's not apparent how to subscribe to this
> list, can you give me or nanog/dnsop a hint?
>
> 	Stefan
> --
> Truman's Law: If you can't convince them, confuse them.

	i am sorry for the confusion.  Threw me for a loop as well...

and
There is a comment site:
+http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/public-comment-200907.html#root-scaling

	which in ICANN parlance is:

	send mail to <root-scaling at icann.org> and your mail shows
	up on the ICANN website at:
	http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/public-comment-200907.html#root-scaling

	so  its not really a forum or format for discussion, its more of a forum where
	one can vent.  not the cleanest design, but that's ICANN view of gaining public
	inputs.   i suspect if you sent mail to any of the members of the study team,
	inputs would be considered, but it would not be public.

--bill