[OT] Micros~1 Sysinternals

jamie rishaw j at arpa.com
Sat Jun 13 04:41:16 UTC 2009

  [Off Topic]   [Dont annoy the MLC by making this a thread]
  [MLC: *waves hand, jedi style* This post is okay.]

All,

   I dont know the politics behind it, but whenever things like this come
out, it usually means the viability is being questioned.

   MS has put out a survey w.r.t. Sysinternals, formerly
sysinternals.combut now part of the Microsoft collective.  If you use,
or have used,
Sysinternals tools [1]  (invaluable to those with clue trying to deal with
MS crap), you know its value.

   As SANS writes, "If you are a Sysinternals user please consider taking
five minutes to contribute to their future."  It took me about a minute and
a half.

   The link URL is below at #2, or *http://tinyurl.com/mvtd6d*

-jamie

[1]  http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/default.aspx
[2]  SURVEY LINK : *http://tinyurl.com/mvtd6d* , aka
http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/survey-intro.zgi?p=WEB229A879HFVU

--
Jamie Rishaw // .com.arpa at j <- reverse it. ish.
[Impressive C-level Title Here], arpa / arpa labs