RIPE NCC interview about IPv6 deployment with Randy Bush

Marc Manthey marc at let.de
Fri Jun 12 19:33:27 UTC 2009

Am 12.06.2009 um 20:59 schrieb Ken A:

> http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://youtube.com/
> "It's not just you! http://youtube.com looks down from here."

seems like a hickup :-)

Amazing that even such big sites , with a mega infrastructure, tons of
servers and people behind it
can´t guarantee 100% uptime

greetings

marc

--
Les enfants teribbles - research / deployment
Marc Manthey

Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is
retained for a period of six months.