Coax wiring. MoCA between neighbors.

Dongsu Han dongsu.han at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 20:35:36 UTC 2009

 Thank you. Very interesting story and useful info.
 I'm also curious about the signal generated from customers from MoCA
(multimedia over coax) devices. How many neighbors would be sharing the
same coax medium?

 Does anybody have a guess? I'm guessing neighbors that are connected by
the same drop amp would essentially be on the same wire. I would really
appreciate any info.

 Thank you.
-Dongsu