End User Internet Monitoring for Supervisor recommendations

JoeSox joesox at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 18:13:53 UTC 2009

I have a friend in a shop that is not running any robust Websense like
applications. They are looking for a freeware solution or possibly
inexpensive solution just for a few requests not for the entire
company.  I used one a while back but I since have lost the
information and that PC that I dropped the application on has since
been rebuilt.

Does anyone have any recommendations that meet the following requirements:
1) A Supervisor can navigate to a url to see end user's internet activity.
2) Freeware or close to it

--
Thank You,
Joe