EU elections - piratenpartei.net censored

Peter Dambier peter at peter-dambier.de
Sun Jun 7 22:36:46 UTC 2009

Thank you Arnold.

Yes, we have not put all our eggs in the same nest :)

As far as we could find out somebody has put us into an adult filter.
That is what triggered the reaction of the hoster.

There is a movement of the governing parties in germany to install
a mandatory adult filter controled only by a single policeman.

That is excactly what the pirates party is opposing.

Kind regards
Peter

--
Peter and Karin Dambier