Rwhoisd solution?

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Sat Jun 6 15:05:33 UTC 2009

Gregory,

So far i've received a few replies, one of them containing something
of a tutorial. If it works i'll post my adaptation of it on the web
for all to reference.

Thanks, Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Look for us at HostingCon 2009 in Washington, DC on August 10th - 12th
at Booth #401.