Fiber cut - response in seconds?

David Barak thegameiam at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 18:16:54 UTC 2009

Encryption is insufficient - if you let someone have physical access for a long enough period, they'll eventually crack anything.  Encryption makes the period of time longer, but let them try?

As regards "roving," we are talking about Tyson's Corner here: that's pretty close (< 5km) to major offices of lots of folks who would care deeply about such matters.

David Barak
Need Geek Rock?  Try The Franchise:
http://www.listentothefranchise.com