US Based Server host on v6

Ric Moseley rmoseley at
Mon Jun 1 13:18:38 CDT 2009

(not that I am self promoting but...) Softlayer ( has
been offering ipv6 on dedicated servers for 6 months now on a dual stack

-----Original Message-----
From: Skeeve Stevens [mailto:skeeve at]
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 8:42 AM
To: nanog at
Subject: US Based Server host on v6

Hey guys,

I mostly use and a couple of others for server hosting.

I am looking for the same, but with dual-stack traffic and ipv6
in theory it should be the same cost.

Anyone know any companies doing this yet?

Skeeve Stevens - skeeve at / Cell +61 (0)414 753 383

msn:// ; skype://skeeve

twitter://skeevestevens ;

Also facebook (skeeve at and LinkedIn (skeeve at

eintellego - skeeve at -

I'm a groove licked love child king of the verse

Si vis pacem, para bellum

The contents of this email message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error; any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply email and delete this message and all associated attachments.