In a bit of bind...

Ben Matthew Ben.Matthew at timlradio.co.uk
Mon Jun 1 13:58:01 UTC 2009

Thanks very much for the various responses to my question; both on and off-list.

I'm very much liking the idea of only letting the outside world see bind and then AXFR'ing the data from an easier-to-manage internal database backed solution.  Whether that be myDNS, Microsoft or whatever.   Bit of initial config work and then, in theory, an easy job to administer.

Actually feel a bit dumb for not considering that in the first place.

Cheers again,

Ben