Recommendations for Hong Kong datacenter, and a sanity check for my geopolitical conclusions ?

Tom Sands tsands at rackspace.com
Tue Jul 28 12:30:45 UTC 2009

Equinix and Mega-iAdvantage are both good choices.  Equinix is just
standing up their peering exchange in HK, so this is something they have
over Mega-I, and both can offer connectivity to HKIX.

Outside of the locations above, our HK presence is also a floor in a
PCCW facility, which has been good so far.  I'm also not a sales person,
but we could offer the capability you are looking for, though we aren't
colo if you ever needed physical access to your equipment.

Tom Sands
Chief Network Engineer
Rackspace Managed Hosting

at abuse at rackspace.com, and delete the original message.