AT&T. Layer 6-8 needed.

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Mon Jul 27 13:58:10 UTC 2009

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009, William Pitcock wrote:

> It is widely known that AT&T loves censorship.  They love censorship
> because it is profitable for them to love censorship, and this isn't the
> first time they have enmasse blocked access to a website they didn't
> like.  This has nothing at all to do with forged ACK responses, and
> everything to do with content.

How does breaking things (censorship) make them more money?

http://njabl.org/faq.html#Q12

> AT&T does not have the right to filter what their users can access,
> period.  You can put all the spin on it that you want, but in the end
> it's about content.

Whatever happened to "My network, my rules?"  If AT&T blocks something,
and as an AT&T customer, you don't like it, get your connectivity from
someone else.

  Jon Lewis                   |  I route
  Atlantic Net                |