AT&T. Layer 6-8 needed.

Joel Esler eslerj at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 13:05:42 UTC 2009

I posted it on Twitter.  And I was talking with John at the time.
We're observing the information that is coming in,   but it's hard to
verify something like that when:

A) We haven't heard from our contacts at AT&T.
B)  The only information we are seeing "confirming" it is on open
mailing lists, and no offense, but given 4chan's proclivity in
spreading disinformation extremely well....
C)  I don't know if we want to take the word of moot directly from the
4chan website either.

I've read in a couple places that the connectivity is coming back up,
I have a hard time believing that AT&T would do this, and even if they
did, they did it for a legit reason (maybe a DDOS?)

--
Joel Esler
  http://www.joelesler.nethttp://www.twitter.com/joelesler