AT&T. Layer 6-8 needed.

Shon Elliott shon at unwiredbb.com
Mon Jul 27 04:39:52 UTC 2009

Seth,

I said it could be, not that it is. Thanks for pointing that out. However, I
believe the reason they are being blocked at AT&T is the main reason I supplied
on my first post. The DDoS attack issue is the main ticket here. It's not
because of content, or to piss people off. It's to protect their network, as any
of you would do when you got DDoSed on your own networks. It's damage control,
essentially, until they find out who is involved and block them, then they'll
likely lift the block. This ISN'T the first time this has happened. Especially
to 4chan. You can check their status page and see most of the entries revolve
around them being down because of DDoS attacks.

Regards,

Shon Elliott
Senior Network Engineer
unWired Broadband, Inc.