Recommendations for Hong Kong datacenter, and a sanity check for my geopolitical conclusions ?

Chris McDonald copraphage at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 20:30:52 UTC 2009

Making every effort to not pimp my employer (pccw), I would say that
the Equinix in HK is good and they have a decent equinix direct
product (one bill to pay).  If you're looking more for a "managed
colo", pccw owns powerbase which does that sort of thing.  HKCOLO is
good but space is hard to come by.