Opensource or Low Cost NMS for Server Hardware / Application Monitoring

Jens Link lists at
Wed Jul 22 12:24:27 CDT 2009

Matthew Huff <mhuff at> writes:

> Nagios - a (very current) fork of Nagios - another netflow tool -  For those with larger campus networks - audit tool for different network devices

and syslog-ng, rsyslog, ...

BTW: Why do you hijack a thread to start a new mail instead of actually
writing a new mail? It's not a nice think to do. Ok, those people who
think their group ware clients is a mail client will never notice, but
there are still some people using real mail clients. :-( I don't think
that my GNUS or my MTA added all the references to your mail.

| Foelderichstr. 40  | 13595 Berlin, Germany | +49-151-18721264         |
| |   | jabber: jenslink at |