What Platform for a small ISP (was: Cisco 7600 (7609) as a core BGP router)

Jim Wininger jwininger at indianafiber.net
Wed Jul 22 13:48:04 UTC 2009

What do you consider a "small start-up ISP"? What kind of upstream
connectivity are you considering (or at least falls under the category of
small isp) bandwidht, bgp etc?

--
Jim Wininger
Indiana Fiber Network

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail
transmission (including any attachment) is intended for the exclusive use of
the named recipient and may contain information that is privileged or
otherwise confidential. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt
by, anyone other than the named recipient (or person authorized to deliver
it to the named recipient). It should not be copied or forwarded to any
unauthorized person. If you have received this electronic mail transmission
in error, please delete it from your system including any attachment without
copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by return
e-mail.