Cisco 12000 series routers and IOS XR.

Neil J. McRae neil at DOMINO.ORG
Mon Jul 20 10:27:44 UTC 2009

Jim,
We converted our entire 12K backbone to IOS XR, it was painful but
Its been relatively stable since. Haven't seen any issues like this.
What SPA are you using?

Neil.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Wininger [mailto:jwininger at indianafiber.net]
Sent: 13 July 2009 21:20
To: nanog at nanog.org
Subject: Cisco 12000 series routers and IOS XR.

Is anyone on the list running the Cisco 12000 Series routers with XR? We
have a couple of these in our network and are having a few issues with them.

Specifically the line cards will reboot for some unknown reason
(12000-SIP-501). We recently replaced one of the cards and the new hardware
(<6mo old) is doing the same thing.

Anyone have issues with these routers?
--
Jim Wininger