Outages in wales ?

Marc Manthey marc at let.de
Sun Jul 19 10:53:07 UTC 2009

>> On Sat Jul 18, 2009 at 09:31:56PM +0200, Marc Manthey wrote:
>>> hey peoples sorry for my question
>>> but a buddy in wales have massive problems with internet
>>> connectivity
>>> can someone confirm ?
>>
>> I'm just on the welsh border, and I've not seen any issues reported
>> - my
>> home ADSL is up, our office connectivity (in the Welsh valleys) is
>> up, and
>> customer networks in Wales are up.
>>
>> Sounds like it's a more localised problem.
>
> I think my parents are still on plus.net, and I was on our multi
> hour video chat when this question was posed, so I'm pretty sure
> Cardiff ADSL was ok :)

thanks john,  rob and simon

  i hope i can visit wales someday :-))) , it looks very nice, but the
accent is for me as an  europen non native english speaker

nearly incomprehensible  :-0

greetings
Marc

--
Les enfants teribbles - research / deployment
Marc Manthey

Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is
retained for a period of six months.