several messages

Graeme Fowler graeme at graemef.net
Tue Jul 14 15:20:57 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-07-14 at 10:12 -0500, "Ronald Cotoni" <setient at gmail.com>
wrote:
> And I still have yet to get someone from sorbs to contact me off list.  I
> wonder if they actually read email (highly doubtful at this point)

I can almost guarantee that they don't subscribe to NANOG, so posting
here will make next to no difference.

As has already been pointed out, if you subscribe to SPAM-L and post
there you are far more likely to get a response. That said, given the
upheaval that SORBS is going through (which has also been pointed out)
I'm not entirely surprised that other matters are more pressing for the
proprietors.

Graeme