MGE UPS Systems

Wayne E. Bouchard web at typo.org
Mon Jul 13 21:47:10 UTC 2009

See, now thats what I like to hear after an acquisition like this.
You expect a certain redundancy but to have it said that, "we're not
merely interested in the underlying technology, we like the products
just the say they are and have no plans to change them (except maybe
to standardize the management software interface," or something along
those lines is a darned good thing.

'cause lemme tell ya, I like the MGE systems I have and am very glad
to hear that APC thinks MGE gear is just ducky.

-Wayne

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 03:51:11PM -0500, ryan.slater at tac.com wrote:
> Take this with the grain of salt that I do not work for APC, but for a
> sister company.  The word that I have heard is that they are in no rush
> to discontinue any of the product line.  In fact rumor is that APC was
> very happy to have the MGE products available to them for sale to
> customers.  As a side note I have several MGE UPS in service and have
> had zero problem getting support and maintenance from APC for them.
>
> RS

---
Wayne Bouchard
web at typo.org