MGE UPS Systems

Wallace Keith kwallace at pcconnection.com
Mon Jul 13 20:23:26 UTC 2009

While I still have a bunch of MGE Comet systems running, we did take one electrical room and replace them with Symmetra PX's,  It did require some conduit work as they were moved from the wall to the center (but they are not as deep as a Comet) , to give the required cleareances. These are not your typical bottom of the rack units (although they come in their own racks). We have them equipped for 125KVA

Love the Comet's, I would check with APC regarding product lifecycle.