H3C Switches/Routers

Justin Krejci jkrejci at usinternet.com
Mon Jul 13 18:28:58 UTC 2009

Nanog,

I was just looking at the H3C 12500 enterprise product for which I received
a slideshow presentation on its features and comparisons to Nexus 7018,
Foundry/Brocade RX32, Juniper EX8218 and Force10 E1200.

It does not look like they have a significant market share but make a lot of
bold claims on side-by-side comparisons to comparable products from their
competition.

Is anyone using H3C products (enterprise or otherwise) here at all? If so,
what are your thoughts on them? Are there any noticeable drawbacks?
Performance issues? Support? Just an overall summary would be nice.

Thanks,
Justin Krejci