Can someone from SORBS contact me offlist?

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Sat Jul 11 20:40:26 UTC 2009

Nuno Vieira - nfsi wrote:
> That's good to know.
>
> I'll avoid using it.

Holy crap, what's with all the AHBL hate? At the very least they have a
responsive human and - last time I checked - they don't require an
exchange of money to get off the list. I'd hazard a guess that "two
weeks" includes the responsiveness of the other party. I unsuspended a
domain yesterday because the other party just now got around to the
notices I sent 3 months ago on their hacked content manager hosting
phishing sites.

People bitch and whine about free services more than when they actually
pay for something. Sad.

~Seth