Can someone from SORBS contact me offlist?

Brielle Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Sat Jul 11 17:11:41 UTC 2009

On 7/11/09 11:05 AM, Ronald Cotoni wrote:
> Yes, they are really bad.  It is actually quite silly that a blacklisting
> service is that slow on responding to problems.

I find it unacceptable that people demand instant service from a company
they don't have prior business arrangements/relationship with.  Average
turn around time for the AHBL is around two weeks if we don't have an
established contact and procedure with.

How would you like it if a non-customer came to you demanding resolution
to a problem with a free service you provide?  Would you drop
everything, and give that non-customer the same service you give a
paying customer?

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org