Can someone from SORBS contact me offlist?

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 16:08:30 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 10:20 AM, Ronald Cotoni<setient at gmail.com> wrote:
> I need to resolve some issues that we are having with you guys but there is
> a lack of timelyness with your contact forms, 28 days is simply unacceptable
> :(

>From www.sorbs.net:

"It comes with great sadness that I have to announce the imminent
closure of SORBS. The University of Queensland have decided not to
honor their agreement with myself and SORBS and terminate the hosting
contract.

I have been involved with institutions such as Griffith University
trying to arrange alternative hosting for SORBS, but as of 12 noon,
22nd June 2009 no hosting has been acquired and therefore I have been
forced in to this announcement. SORBS is officially "For Sale" should
anyone wish to purchase it as a going concern, but failing that and
failing to find alternative hosting for a 42RU rack in the Brisbane
area of Queensland Australia SORBS will be shutting down permanently
in 28 days, on 20th July 2009 at 12 noon."

uhm, I dont think they care to help...

-chris