Request for contact and procedure information

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 02:57:10 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 6:38 PM, Jeffrey
Lyon<jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net> wrote:
> Fact: Filtering TCP/80 attacks is a 3 to 4 figure job, sometimes even 5 figure.

I was actually being serious, it's not, it doesn't have to, and in the
case that started this discussion it probably would have been
sufficient to just drop tcp/80 to his link since I would be it's
'business dsl' so he gets an 'SLA' not so he can run a business
critical web service there.

There are services you can buy that are a lot more expensive, but why
would you? if there are options that are more relevant and cheaper...
and in line with what you want. You can certainly pay more if you want
to, I'm not sure that's the smart choice though.

-Chris