Bandcon

tb tbraning at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 17:41:23 UTC 2009

Hi Paul,

As stated in my last post, I am happy to discuss the technical merits
of BandCon’s products with any individual.    However, I think most
here will concur, this is not the proper platform for such
discussions.

On a personal note, I have been an active NANOG participant for over
10 years and don’t see that changing anytime soon.

-Todd Braning