Bandcon

Alan Hannan alan at routingloop.com
Fri Jul 10 03:21:12 UTC 2009

In a former life, I used Bandcon for point to point transport between POPs.
We did not use them for IP Transit.

I found Bandcon to be professional, responsive, and their technical design
and delivery quality very high.

Problems were extremely rare, and when they occurred they were dealt with
promptly.

I won't get involved in a point by point debate, as Todd seems to have set
the record reasonably straight and I trust happy customers will step up to
the plate, but I found them to be a positive vendor that stuck to their
contracts and delivered what they said they would deliver.

-alan