Request for contact and procedure information

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at
Thu Jul 9 17:23:51 CDT 2009

You're going to need an enterprise grade DDoS protection provider and
should expect to spend anywhere from hundreds to thousands per month
for this service. This is not a service the majority of transit
providers are capable of offering.

Best regards, Jeff

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 5:35 PM, Charles Wyble<charles at> wrote:
> All,
> I'm currently experiencing a DDOS attack on my home DSL connection.
> Thousands of requests to port 80.
> I'm on an SBC business class account.
> I'm guessing that calling the regular customer support won't get me
> anywhere.
> Any suggestions?

Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at |
Black Lotus Communications of The IRC Company, Inc.

Look for us at HostingCon 2009 in Washington, DC on August 10th - 12th
at Booth #401.