Request for contact and procedure information

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Thu Jul 9 22:23:51 UTC 2009

Charles,

You're going to need an enterprise grade DDoS protection provider and
should expect to spend anywhere from hundreds to thousands per month
for this service. This is not a service the majority of transit
providers are capable of offering.

Best regards, Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Look for us at HostingCon 2009 in Washington, DC on August 10th - 12th
at Booth #401.