CADR

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Wed Jul 8 03:15:59 UTC 2009

In message <20090708025854.GA1519 at vacation.karoshi.com.>, bmanning at vacation.kar
oshi.com writes:

> ful

> > > 	hey, thats what the CADR tool does.  fully in-band maintainace
> > > 	for the child/parent interactions.  only needs manual re-keying
> > > 	if a party loses control of the credential.
> > >   -- bill
> >
> > 	It would be nice if http://www.rs.net/cadr/ wan't a blank page.
> >
> > 	Mark (Andrews)
> >
> 	You mean someone wants the code?  I'll be happy to put it back up
> 	if folks are interested.

	I wanted to look at it.  Updating the parent is something
	that need to be automated and if this does it well enough
	why re-invent the wheel if we don't have to.  I can see
	several way to do it within the DNS frame work.   Can I
	presume you are willing to have the method turned into a
	RFC?

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, ISC