Using twitter as an outage notification

Joe Blanchard jbfixurpc at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 11:08:27 UTC 2009

My gosh, <sarcasm> Ok, how about we use Facebook, myspace and the other
assorted community websites/services, no better
yet lets use AOL! </sarcasm>

Can we kill this thread please (for those that are still on AOL that's PLZ)

This list is for professional content, not for boasting about high school
websties/services that will die
out in the next year or so.

bunch of $h1t, bunch of $h1t...
bunch of $h1t, bunch of $h1t...