Google search results leading to google "This site may harm your computer"

Matthew Petach mpetach at
Sat Jan 31 17:11:30 CST 2009

On 1/31/09, aljuhani <info at> wrote:
>  Now clicking search results forward to "service unavailable" page within google.
> Yahoo! search engine seem to be working fine as looks have no affiliation with google

That would be correct; the Yahoo Search engine is not affiliated with Google,
and was a perfectly acceptable alternative for people needing to perform
searches while Google was down.  Thankfully, there's more than one company
providing essential services such as search for the Internet, so that we don't
have to worry about Google being a single point of failure in
instances like this.

just another happy yahoo user  ;-P