All Google Search Results: "This site may harm your computer."

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Sat Jan 31 18:23:25 UTC 2009

Sounds like a whitelist of URLs to check against the blacklist would be
appropriate here.

I know that content-filtering company 8e6 had a problem over 2 years ago
with some good well-known sites.  Somewhere around that time they hardcoded
categories for the top 500 sites, so that if something slipped through the
cracks again, the impact would be smaller.

Frank