Yahoo and their mail filters..

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Wed Feb 25 17:31:34 UTC 2009

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009, mike wrote:

> I accuse postini of having exactly this vulnerabillity - that one user
> classing mail as spam automatically means it marks all other mail from that
> user to everyone else.  There really outta be some transparency here so that
> everyone understands the how and the why of 'spam' classification.

I like to imagine the consequences of forwarding spam complaints to my
users when I can be sure who sent the original message. That ought to
reduce the number of people who mark messages from friends / family /
colleagues as spam...

Tony.
GERMAN BIGHT HUMBER: SOUTHWEST 5 TO 7. MODERATE OR ROUGH. SQUALLY SHOWERS.
MODERATE OR GOOD.