Yahoo and their mail filters..

Brielle Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Wed Feb 25 16:44:02 UTC 2009

On 2/25/09 9:05 AM, Richey wrote:
> AOL's Scomp is spam it's self.   If I read though 100 messages maybe one
> message is really spam.   The other 99 are jokes, regular emails, maybe a
> news letter from their church, etc.   Most people are lazy and would rather
> click on the Spam button instead of unsubscribing for a list they subscribed
> to in the first place.

My favorites for AOL Scomp reports are when people report sub/unsub as
spam, then send nasty e-mails 20 minutes later that they either never
got confirmation of what they did, or that it never actually removed them.

Had one user in particular, who reported mailing list as spam, purged
them from said list myself, then 30 mins later signed back up, reported
the subscription confirmation as spam, then complained after I removed
him again.

Not exactly brightest bulb some of them are.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org